Purpose: Provide leadership and vision for the nurture, care and education for children and youth at Shalom.
Committee Members: Associate Pastor (chair) and three people from the congregation.
Terms: One person will serve a two year term and two people will serve a 1 year term. After two terms, a one year break is needed before serving again.
- Identify teachers and sponsors
- Make decisions on curriculum and supplemental resources
- Help engage the congregation in the work of the education of children and youth
- Provide overall visioning, plan and support for Sunday School and special events for the calendar year
- Collaborate with ministry teams relating to the education of children & youth (Sr. High, Jr.High, Mentoring)